Your information has been received. Thank you! We look forward to seeing your pet soon. For any questions prior to your visit, please call us! (Kettering: 937-435-3262, or Springboro: 937-514-7702).
- When you arrive, please park in one of the numbered spaces in the lot and call the clinic from your cell phone. (Kettering: 937-435-3262, or Springboro: 937-514-7702).
- Make sure to bring a collar/harness and leash for your dog and/or secure carrier for your cat. This is for your pet’s safety.
- Although you will remain outside the building for your appointment, we will communicate with you throughout your pet’s visit. Please wait for your pet and be ready to answer your cell phone while your pet is here.
- Calls from inside the clinic may not show the clinic on your Caller ID, because for outgoing calls we use a multiline phone system and, sometimes, cell phones. During your pet’s visit, please be prepared to answer calls even if the Caller ID shows “Unavailable” or a number you don’t recognize.
- Please bring a credit card for payment. Payment will be taken by phone at the end of your visit