About K-Laser Pet Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light (red and near-infrared) to create therapeutic effects. These effects include improved healing time, pain reduction, increased circulation and decreased swelling. Laser Therapy has been widely utilized in Europe by physical therapists, nurses and doctors as far back as the 1970’s. Now, after FDA clearance in 2002, Laser Therapy is being used extensively in the United States.
Your Bigger Road doctors and technicians can use laser therapy to treat many acute and chronic conditions, as well as for post-surgical healing.
Benefits of Pet Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy is proven to stimulate tissue repair and growth. The Laser accelerates wound healing and decreases inflammation, pain, and scar tissue formation. In the management of chronic pain Class IV Laser Therapy can provide dramatic results and is virtually free of side effects.
Laser Therapeutic Effects
During each painless treatment laser energy increases circulation, drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area. This creates an optimal healing environment that reduces inflammation, swelling, muscle spasms, stiffness, and pain. As the injured area returns to normal, function is restored and pain is relieved.
K-Laser Advanced Technology
K-Laser is leading the way in pain management, tissue repair, safe treatments, and fast treatment times. The Class IV K-Laser used at Bigger Road is superior to other laser therapy equipment because it features:
- Triple-wavelength beam that penetrates deep into the tissue
- Continuous & modulating frequencies to promote pain control and healing
- SuperPulse mode for deeper therapeutic penetration
- High power delivering larger doses, resulting in shorter treatment times
Effects of K-Laser Pet Laser Therapy
- Decreased pain levels
- Reduced inflammation
- Increased tissue proliferation & regeneration
- Accelerated soft tissue and bone repair
- Increased tissue tensile strength
- Enhanced nerve regeneration & function
- Increased cell metabolism
- Increased enzymatic responses
- Increased cell membrane potentials
- Increased microcirculation & vasodilation
- Increased lymphatic flow
- Increased collagen production
- Enhanced angiogenesis (creation of new blood vessels)