We offer two comprehensive health plans for puppies, and three for adult dogs.
There is a one-time $45 enrollment fee per household. As long as you have at least one active health plan, health plans for additional pets in the household have no enrollment fee.
Puppy Health Plans
Adult Canine Health Plans
- After the first year, Puppy Health Plans can roll over to any of our adult plans, with no additional enrollment fee. You pay only the monthly fee for the new plan.
- Annual vaccines are based on the pet’s lifestyle and may include: distemper/parvo, leptospirosis, bordetella, rabies, and lyme.
- For Puppy plans that include labwork screening, this service is provided once during the plan year, and testing includes chemistry and CBC.
- For Adult plans that include complete labwork screening, this service is provided once per year, and testing includes: chemistry, CBC, thyroid, urinalysis, intestinal parasite, and heartworm.
- For plans that feature a routine dental procedure, this service is provided once per year and includes: anesthesia, monitoring, nursing care, dental assessment, scaling/polishing, x-rays, and IV fluids as recommended.