She is a sweet, 5-year-old rescue who lives with Bigger Road’s Dr. Nichole Olp. Dr. Olp has always wondered about the mix of breeds that make Isis who she is, so she decided to find out!
Using Royal Canin’s Genetic Health Analysis kit, we sent off a sample of Isis’s DNA to be analyzed. When the results come back in a couple of weeks, the breeds of Isis, her parents, grandparents, and great grandparents will all be revealed!
- Anyone who guesses at least one breed component correctly will receive $20 off the price of a Genetic Health Analysis for their own pet!
- Anyone who guesses at least two breed components correctly will receive $40 off a Genetic Health Analysis!
- A free Nina Ottosson smart toy (up to a $30 value)
- A free self-service bath in our Pet Spaw in Springboro (a $17 value)
- A $20 gift certificate for pet treats, toys, and beauty supplies from our Pet Boutique in Springboro
What are you waiting for? Join us on Facebook and guess Isis’s breed!
About the Genetic Health Analysis
Royal Canin’s Genetic Health Analysis is available only through veterinarians. In addition to being more accurate and identifying more breeds than other tests, it also includes genetic testing for specific hereditary health conditions.Call or contact us online us to learn more or schedule a Genetic Health Analysis!